- IH35 South to exit #191 (Canyon Lake / FM 306 exit)
- Turn right on FM 306 then drive 12 miles.
- Turn left on FM 2673 then drive 2 miles
- Turn left at the traffic light onto River Road then drive 2.5 miles (cross the river once at the 4th crossing)
- the campground will be on the right
- All campers must have a completed medical form (Parts A & B only) before they will be allowed on the campout. Please email your completed forms to Alan Hutcheson.
- All adults (18yrs old and older) attending the campout must take Youth Protection Training or have proof of current Youth Protection Training. Once you have taken the training either email or print you certificate to ALan Hutcheson or Darren Hampton. THe Youth Protection Training should only take about 25 minutes to complete.
If you completed these forms for the last Family Campout, you do not have to fill them out again. We only need these forms from folks who did not attend the Family Campout.
- Leave your electronics at home! Scouts and youth guests are not permitted to bring electronics on camping trips. Adults please be mindful of your use of electronics, these campouts are for youth and adults to interact with one another and share in the camaraderie of others.
- We practice “green dining” so please bring your own cup, plate, bowl, and utensils