POSTPONED TO LATER IN THE SUMMER!!
Pack 90 – Join us for a night of baseball!
We will be attending the Round Rock Express baseball game on Friday, May 30th. Game time is 7:05pm.
If you would like to join your fellow scouts for this fun filled activity please signup now. Tickets are $16 per person and the entire family is welcome to attend.
I know this is short notice so if you are interested in attending please let me know ASAP. If we do not have enough interest in attending this game we will try and reschedule it for later in the summer.
To better insure that we get seated as a group, I need to know by Thursday May 29th if you will be going and how many will be in your party.
Please email me at email@example.com
Come join your fellow scouts for our annual Pack Hike. This year we have the opportunity to visit a private nature preserve that is only open to guided tour groups.
- When: June 7th
- Time: 10- 11am
- What: A 1-hour guided walking tour through the Bright Leaf Nature Preserve. Bright Leaf is a 200 acre natural preserve within the Austin city limits and is only open for guided tours.
- Cost: FREE – but donations are greatly appreciated
- Where: Bright Leaf Nature Preserve (Bright Leaf is located in central northwest Austin, just north of Camp Mabry. In between Mopac and 360 and between 2222 and Crestway Drive.)
- More Info:http://www.brightleaf.org
- Note: Please dress appropriately for a hike, bring a water bottle, no dogs or strollers are allowed.
- Coordinator: For questions or more info contact Ed Garana (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pack Hike Sign Up Form
The pack calendar has now been updated with 2014 – 2015 events. If you are curious as to what’s going on over the summer break with Pack 90, check out our summertime schedule.
Pack Calendar for 2014 – 2015
Come join us for our annual End-of-the-Year Cookout and Pack Meeting!! We’ll celebrating the end of the school year and the beginning of summer by turning our pack meeting into a picnic. We’ll be serving hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, drinks and watermelon!
What - Final Pack meeting of the school year, cookout and picnic!
When - Thursday, May 22nd, 6:30 – 8:00
Where - Summitt playground, near the basketball court
Who - Current cubs, their families, and future cub scouts (anyone interested in joining Pack 90!)
Why - Close out the school year and get ready for summer
For planning purposes please email email@example.com with the number of attendees in your party.