Pack 90 – Join us for a night of baseball and fireworks!
We will be attending the Round Rock Express baseball game on Friday, June 15th. Game time is 7:05.
There will also be a firework show after the game.
Tickets are $14 per person and the entire family is welcome to attend. Pay online now!
Also, parking passes can be pre-purchased for $5.
Respond to Jarrett Nelson (email@example.com / 512-576-9831).
To better insure that we get seated as a group, registration will end Thursday, May 24th at the final Pack meeting.
Come join your fellow scouts for our annual Pack Hike. This year we have the opportunity to visit a private nature preserve that is only open to guided tour groups.
- When: May 19th
- Time: 11am – 12noon
- What: A 1-hour guided walking tour through the Bright Leaf Nature Preserve. Bright Leaf is a 200 acre natural preserve within the Austin city limits and is only open for guided tours.
- Cost: FREE – but donations are greatly appreciated
- Where: Bright Leaf Nature Preserve (Bright Leaf is located in central northwest Austin, just north of Camp Mabry. In between Mopac and 360 and between 2222 and Crestway Drive.)
- More Info:http://www.brightleaf.org
- Note: Please dress appropriately for a hike, bring a water bottle, no dogs or strollers are allowed.
- Coordinator: For questions or more info contact Ed Garana (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pack Hike Sign Up Form